Chance favors the prepared mind - Louis Pasteur

All Kneel

Finally!  A presidential candidate I can respect!

Posted by Lee on 10/28/05 at 04:37 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 10/28/05 at 05:51 PM from United States

No pussy constitutions for THIS guy!  He makes burkas look goooood!

Posted by MrAnd on 10/28/05 at 05:57 PM from Canada

I don’t know...I think that Ursa would be a better pick to go against Hillary.

And is it just me or does anyone else find her attractive? She could kick my ass ANYDAY!

Posted by on 10/28/05 at 06:02 PM from United States

for a liberal, he’s awfully persuasive. and like a liberal, it’s almost like he’s from a different planet or something…

Posted by on 10/28/05 at 06:26 PM from United States

Uhmmm, wasn’t he one of the bad guys from Superman 1? Got stuck in the piece of glass?

Posted by Miguelito on 10/28/05 at 07:34 PM from United States

You know, it’s kinda scary, but read the campaign platform points.  Aside from the first one (and maybe it applies too), the rest sound a hell of a lot like a lot of Democrats.

I mean

Your freedom will be expanded. You will be even more free to give your money and lives to me, and to be my eternal subjects.

Sounds like there’s a (D) after Zod to me… take out the “and lives” bit (though I think some would like it that way, unfortunately on both sides of the isle).  But the bit about money.. dead on.  Though I guess a Dem would frame it more as it was already their money to begin with, and we should be happy we’re allowed to keep the pittance they allow.

The other points after that sound damn near the same too.

Posted by HARLEY on 10/28/05 at 08:25 PM from United States

I would not mind seeing this guy run.

Posted by on 10/29/05 at 12:17 AM from United States

Vote for ME as your next world ruler/despot.

There will be a lot of dead by the end of the year, but, in the long run, the world will be a much better place.

Posted by mooresucksass on 10/29/05 at 04:32 AM from United States

Zod got pretty excited about “Universal Healthcare” .

Maybe Zod is a hoser in disguise

Next entry: So Much for Fitzmas