I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them - Isaac Asimov

Behind Doors

There’s more than drugs in this house.

Seriously, isn’t YouTube the greatest thing ever?

Posted by Lee on 10/31/06 at 03:23 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by LandoGriffin on 10/31/06 at 04:48 PM from United States

Those things usually go back in the front door after coming out, then back in, then out, etc. And from what I understand some even take those in and out of the backdoor

Posted by on 10/31/06 at 04:56 PM from United States

I think it nipped at the reporter as it went past.

Posted by Hal_10000 on 10/31/06 at 05:06 PM from United States

Well, you never know, Lee.  With this administration, it may have actually been a dildo bust.  As opposed to . . . no, I can’t go there.  Not while I’m at work.

Posted by Brian at Tomfoolery on 10/31/06 at 05:07 PM from United States

If I may quote Bono, “Fucking brilliant.”

By the way, I have ripped you hard lately.  But today is good balance.  Comedy clip, rip Dems for sounding like Islamists, Kerry clip, rip conservatives, rip Bush, rip a scumbag politican.  Good balance.  The way I like you…

Posted by on 10/31/06 at 05:21 PM from United States

It’s soooo naughty, it’s nice!

Signed, Bone Oh!

Posted by on 10/31/06 at 06:46 PM from United States

THe best is that the reporter is totally unaware of the giant toy and yet goes on about the battering ram! Hilarious!

Posted by on 10/31/06 at 06:51 PM from United States

Absolutely!  :)

Posted by on 10/31/06 at 10:21 PM from United States

Oh, a drug bust. Well, of course there’s going to be a bong or two....or was that a “dong or two?”

Posted by on 11/01/06 at 12:24 AM from United States

I dislike youtube for 2 reasons.

1.) They post lots of terrorist propaganda, and censor anti terrorist stuff as indecent

2.) The guys that started it are now worth over a billion dollars, and I’m jealous of their massive bank account.

Posted by on 11/01/06 at 07:43 AM from United States