I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. - Thomas Jefferson

Bunny Fun

Today is Easter, when little children the world over commemorate the day that the Easter Bunny rose from the dead and saw his shadow, meaning four more weeks of winter.

image

Happy Easter, everyone!

Posted by Lee on 04/16/06 at 11:13 AM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 12:24 PM from United States

Every time an easter bunny gets run over a liberal gets his wings

Posted by Nethicus on 04/16/06 at 01:09 PM from United States

Happy Easter you godless heathen, Lee.  :)

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 01:09 PM from United States

Daniel Akaka
Wayne Allard
Jim Bunning
Conrad Burns
Mark Dayton

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 01:11 PM from United States

Its also funny they label Kyl “ultraconservative” but no where do they label any democrat....

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 01:45 PM from United States

You heartless bunny punching leftist.

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 02:25 PM from United States

That’s “Happy Ishtar”.  Be sure to get your bronze age fertility festival/goddess correct.

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 02:31 PM from United States

"No, Little Johnny, that rabbit just ate way too many eggs, and now he’s sleeping!”

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 03:13 PM from United States

That’s evil. I love it!

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 03:25 PM from United States

Yeah seriously, Lee, you’ve got a knack for really off-the-wall funny stuff on every obligatory holiday blogpost.  It’s exactly what I love to see when I come here.  Where the hell did you find this!?

Posted by Nethicus on 04/16/06 at 04:37 PM from United States

What I find amusing is the whole bunch of “not-anti-Christians” over at the PuffingTonsHost are doing their best to ignore Easter/Passover.  Of the 40+ blogposts since Friday, only three have had anything to do with Easter (and one of those was a Passover piece).

And they stand in complete denial when the Right calls liberals anit-Christian.

I mean, not even a banner of “Happy Easter” or some such drivel.

And yet we find Lee the Christ-Puncher wishing everyone a Happy Easter in his own special way.  Really calls to light who really is a Christ-Puncher.

Posted by West Virginia Rebel on 04/16/06 at 04:41 PM from United States

Reminds me of a classic Bugs Bunny cartoon...the Easter Bunny is burned out and gives Bugs the basket. Bugs is happy to comply until he runs into the white trash hillbilly family from Hell…

Happy Egg Day!

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 06:01 PM from United States

I want a easter egg!! I want a easter egg!!!

Posted by on 04/16/06 at 10:10 PM from United States

And so Peter Cottontail, having incurred God’s wrath for his annual desecration/hijacking of a Christian holiday will no longer be “hopping down the bunny trail”.

Next entry: Eggy-Weggies and Ultra Violence