Do, or do not. There is no 'try'. - Yoda

Downtime
by JimK

Sorry about that today. Something hardware-related failed, although I haven’t been told specifically what. Upside is, the host fixed it for free. So yay us. As opposed to the old days, when I would get held up for hundreds - and once into thousands - for “repair” and “data recovery.”

Ya get whatcha pay for, eh? :)

Posted by JimK on 02/26/11 at 11:22 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 02/27/11 at 11:32 AM from United States

I had assumed that moogoo had arranged for a DOS attack so he wouldn’t be on the hook for explaining his taxes = wealth position…

Posted by on 02/27/11 at 11:51 AM from United States

I think this is what crashed your site.

My data showing increased GDP with increased top marginal tax rates. So DO NOT CLICK ON IT as this blog suffers from cognitive dissonance and such facts might crash it again. Sorry!

Posted by Hal_10000 on 02/27/11 at 12:10 PM from United States

Muirgy, what the hell is that data?  For many countries?  Just the US?  What other factors are around there?  You have to know where data come from.

Posted by West Virginia Rebel on 02/27/11 at 03:40 PM from United States

I thought Hal was in the bathroom : )

Posted by on 02/27/11 at 04:03 PM from United States

Hal see the previous thread. I club Alex ovver the head with this data.

Posted by on 02/27/11 at 04:12 PM from United States

That’s funny.  Every time you think you’ve “won” some argument you don’t realize that you’ve actually dug your own hole of stupid even deeper.

Keep going moogoo, pretty soon you’ll starting quoting marx and kos....

Posted by on 02/27/11 at 07:59 PM from United States

Hal see the previous thread. I club Alex ovver the head with this data.

Yet it was pointed out to you (with links that you demanded) that your “data” wasn’t worth dogshit since tax shelters were in abundance pre-1987, available mostly to the most affluent. Now you dishonestly assert that you “clubbed” Alex with data that you know is faulty. You’re not just ignorant, you’re a liar.

Posted by AlexinCT on 02/28/11 at 09:46 AM from United States

My guess is it came out of some libtards Ass Hal, so you take that as you want.