Chance favors the prepared mind - Louis Pasteur

Eight Ball-san

Check out this Japanese trick shot artist.

That nuclear radiation, it made all them Japanese superhuman.  This proves it.

Posted by Lee on 10/27/06 at 09:01 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 12:41 AM from United States

I would NOT want to play a drinking game against him.

Posted by dakrat on 10/28/06 at 12:56 AM from United States

And I’d been sittin’ on this barstool talkin’ like a damn fool got the twelve ‘o’ clock news blues.

On a more serious bank note I just purchased a brand new truck.  Never bought a new vehicle in my life.  My old 95 little truck finally cost too much to fix.  Damned transmissions.  Never bought a brand new vehicle ever before.  Happy birthday to me...It’s so pretty… so big… I want to do that Tim Allen grunt thing from Home Improvement…

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 01:08 AM from United States

Wow. That puts even by best beer pong victories to shame

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 01:08 AM from United States

Nuclear radiation? I’d say it’s the squinty eyes and the mathematical computaion compacity. But cool shit!

Dakrat what kind of truck u get?

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 01:09 AM from United States

and im drunk. MY not by

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 01:36 AM from United States

Congrats! Welcome to debt. What toy did you get?

Posted by West Virginia Rebel on 10/28/06 at 01:44 AM from United States

In response, Kim Jong Il said, “Me not impressed. Me word’s gweatest gorfer!

Posted by dakrat on 10/28/06 at 01:57 AM from United States

Dakrat what kind of truck u get?

The kind that’s more than I need and more than I can afford.  What other kind of truck would a red-blooded American man get?

Congrats! Welcome to debt. What toy did you get?

F-150.  Just bare bones though.  Manual 5 speed, V6, A/C, Electric windows, Radio (replacing with a new CD player that hooks up to my iPod in a couple weeks), sprayed in bed-liner.  Can’t afford too many goodies.

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 07:51 AM from Japan

A little of that oooolld Monkey Magic…

Posted by HARLEY on 10/28/06 at 08:24 AM from United States

KICK ASS FORD!
hope you bought e 4x4…
because buying a 2x4 is like having a 10 inch dick and no balls, it looks good, but you cant do shit with it.

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 09:10 AM from United States

KICK ASS FORD!

Should’ve went with Chevy...better ride, better engines, better fuel economy.  Just bought an 07 Silverado 4x4 with the 5.3.  300 hp AND 20 mpg on the highway!  Beats Furds hands down.

Posted by HARLEY on 10/28/06 at 09:45 AM from United States

hm my old 96 150 has the 5.8 <351> and i get 18-19 mpg....havent had a lick of problems with it.

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 09:55 AM from United States

There’s not a truck built but a Ford! Chevy’s make great anchors though!

Is your chevy duel fuel? Most of the newer ones are. That would be the only thing going for it, running it on E85! Fuck those arabs and their oil too!

Bare bones? You mean sans all the fagety options? At least you get to be the first person to fart in the seats!

Enjoy!

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 12:05 PM from United States

u should fuck in each seat too. so when someone is riding with you, you can think “i blasted some box where this mofo is sitting muahaha!!”

Posted by LandoGriffin on 10/28/06 at 12:24 PM from United States

Always have to one up us. Good thing they are our ally.

Posted by mooresucksass on 10/28/06 at 12:42 PM from United States

That nuclear radiation, it made all them Japanese superhuman.  This proves it.

maybe he fellated some 4 year old boy to get his special powers. they say it’s an act of love in Asia… others call it “me love you longtime”

Posted by on 10/28/06 at 04:53 PM from United States

I got to see a pool shark like that about 25 years ago doing the military bases on a tour.  I’d also seen him on TV previous to that, and his live show was better than the filmed one.

Next entry: The Dark Lord