Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed. - George Burns

Hatred of Peace™

It just goes to show, you don’t have to be the president of Iran to be a hatemongering antisemite.

Minister Farrakhan did not hold back or hold his tongue Sunday afternoon as he addressed thousands at the annual Saviors’ Day.

CBS 2’s Dana Kozlov reports on speech that some may consider controversial.

“Ah yea, they are going to hate what I say and accuse me of teaching hate, but I’ll die on what I say,” Farrakhan said.

The Nation of Islam leader may have unknowingly addressed the source of a week-long controversy during his annual Saviors’ Day speech.

Illinois gubernatorial candidate Ron Gidwitz, the Anti-Defamation League and at least one state lawmaker are upset that Gov. Rod Blagojevich appointed Farrakhan’s director of protocol, Claudette Marie Johnson, to the state’s discrimination and hate crimes commission.

The backlash came to a head when Johnson invited commission members to this speech, often filled, critics say, with inflammatory, anti-Semitic comments.

“You are a weak nation now and your country has been taken from you by the synagogue of Satan. They own Congress. That’s why the Congress ain’t right,” Farrakhan said.

Ah, the The Religion of Peace™.  Something sure ain’t right there.  What is it about Islam that turns all its adherents into rabid Jew haters?

Posted by Lee on 02/27/06 at 07:40 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 02/27/06 at 08:53 PM from United States

What is it about Islam that turns all its adherents into rabid Jew haters?

The Koran?

Posted by on 02/27/06 at 08:57 PM from United States

You mean they actually read that crap?  And here I’ve been wiping my ass w/ it.  ^.~

Posted by on 02/27/06 at 08:58 PM from United States

That was a bit snarky, take the literal word to the extreme and ta-da!

Posted by on 02/27/06 at 09:08 PM from United States

Gov. Rod Blagojevich appointed Farrakhan’s director of protocol, Claudette Marie Johnson, to the state’s discrimination and hate crimes commission.......Johnson, who is also known as Sister Claudette Marie Muhammad, has not publicly commented on the controversy.

OMG, Rod has certainly turned out to be a clueless asshole.  Fucking scumbag. He’s worse than Ryan.

Posted by West Virginia Rebel on 02/27/06 at 09:14 PM from United States

"Sister Muhummad?” Must be a branch of the Catholic Church I’m not familiar with…

Posted by on 02/27/06 at 09:19 PM from United States

I don’t trust anyone wearing a bow tie.

Posted by mikeguas on 02/27/06 at 09:22 PM from United States
(CBS) CHICAGO Standing up for what he says and believes, a very candid Louis Farrakhan preaches a message some may interpret as one of hate.

I wonder if a white hatemonger would get such an introduction from the ‘mainstream’ press? I would bet the introduction would involve one or more of the following words minus the ‘some may interpret’ part: Intolerant, racist, or hateful. I don’t think they’d get the benefit of the doubt with words like ‘some may interpret’, nor should they, but neither should this asshole. This is why only whites are considered racist. When someone else is, it’s just not pointed out by our media.

Posted by mikeguas on 02/27/06 at 09:22 PM from United States

Sorry, I pulled a Beano.

Posted by on 02/27/06 at 09:29 PM from Canada

I hate to say this because the goal of all moo-slimes is the same, but most muslims do not consider the Nation of Islam types to be muslims.  Nation of Islam has a whole bunch of traditions that are not in mainstream islam.  Like the part about white people being made by a Jewish wizard on the island of patmos???  The Nation of Islam is nothing more than a Black supremacist group.

Posted by on 02/27/06 at 09:42 PM from United States

Yeah, I know SnowDawg,between Islam, Calypso Louie’s little gang and the Scientologists its getting hard to sort out the fake “religions”.

Posted by dakrat on 02/27/06 at 11:05 PM from United States

You’re taking the very magnanimous position that Islam is even a fake religion vs. some rioting death-cult.

I know, I know.  Get it over with right here.  I’m a hateful, hateful, bigot.  Just because I was trying to be “funny.”

Posted by on 02/27/06 at 11:15 PM from United States

I stand corrected dakrat,it is a vile evil cult designed to loot pillage and enslave all the productive people of this world,period.

Posted by on 02/27/06 at 11:28 PM from United States

OT: I want me one of these.

Also, does anyone around here play America’s Army?

Posted by dakrat on 02/27/06 at 11:51 PM from United States

"Okay children that’s all of us.  We’re ready to head to the Latin American nation of Costa Rica.  A country filled with virgin rainforest.”

Cartman:  “Whoopee.”

Hippie bitch:  “And you must be Eric Cartman, I’ve heard about you...you don’t respect nature or other cultures.

Cartman:  “Ya, pretty much.”

Posted by on 02/28/06 at 12:48 AM from United States

dakrat,if you were a girl i would so do you.

Posted by HARLEY on 02/28/06 at 05:59 AM from United States

I don’t trust anyone wearing a bow tie

what about Paul Simon?

no shit, my money is on Scientology, those loons are gonan be a accepted relgion oneday. Too bad they dont know how tath whole thing started as a bet between Hubbard and Heinlien.

Posted by on 02/28/06 at 09:17 AM from United States

Looks like Hubbard won that one.

Posted by on 02/28/06 at 09:17 AM from United States

but I’ll die on what I say

Louie baby

Maybe the next time the Jew doctor who saved your sorry ass will screw up the next time you need surgery.

Posted by on 02/28/06 at 09:20 AM from United States

what about Paul Simon?

I loved Graceland and Rhythm Of The Saints.

Posted by on 02/28/06 at 09:36 AM from United States

The nation of Islam isn’t what I would call Islamic.  No Burqa’s.

Posted by on 02/28/06 at 10:01 AM from United States

This is good news.  It’s always good for them to expose themselves, so you know who is at your back.

Anyone out there willing to have SanFranKornHole liberals, or Berkeley leftists at your back, when Taliban finally comes?  Not me!

Two 44 magnums.  One to shoot at Taliban.  The other to shoot at those coming after me from behind.

Posted by on 02/28/06 at 10:08 AM from Canada

Actually the ethnic Chinese have a hard time in Indonesia and Malaysia because they are richer than the general Muslim population is and they are relatively small in numbers.  This is somewhat similar to how the Muslim feel about Jew ignoring the fact that Mohammed ethnically cleansed Arabia of Jews.

Posted by on 02/28/06 at 10:28 AM from United States

Hum!  Looks like Dubai Ports World has been outed!  Maybe W needs to make sure his
dummdumm Rove gets him better info

Nothin’ like a JewCott to drop a ports deal to the floor!

Via LittleGreenFartballs:

JewCott

Posted by quicksilver on 02/28/06 at 10:33 AM from United States

Is it Islam that turns these people violent and hateful? Or is it that violent and hateful people are just drawn to this religion?  That’s what I want to know.

Posted by on 02/28/06 at 11:00 AM from Canada

Right wing Don
The Arabic boycotts pretty much applied to all Jews. In 1983 I went for an interview at Amoco International (IIRC) which had the Egyptian Oil concession and they asked if I was Jewish. Egypt has signed a peace treaty 4-year earlier with Israel.  It also involved official 3rd party boycott until the 1990s.  As far freedom for even private school in UAE this may be interesting.

Next entry: Rotten Apples

Previous entry: Dick Splits?