Do, or do not. There is no 'try'. - Yoda

Hillary’s Mo Joe

Ohio has just been called for Hillary and she is running very close in Texas—although not as much in the delegate count. Folks, this is going to the convention.

Oh, and I wasn’t able to get back in time for the caucus. But the reports are the caucus sites are jammed with Obama supporters.  Hillary, of course, is claiming irregularities. Does she ever not have an excuse for losing?  I will say this—Obama was out-organizing her again.  The Texas primary-caucus system is complex and the Obama people made sure—through pamphlets, calls and commercials—that people knew how it worked.

Posted by Hal_10000 on 03/04/08 at 09:00 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 03/04/08 at 10:32 PM from United States

Interesting that she would play this card now.  Obama has run a stellar campaign with not much in the way of dirty politics.  She has been slinging all the mud.

Posted by Jason_Dallas on 03/04/08 at 11:22 PM from United States

Did she say where the “irregularities” were? Perhaps she meant with her own campaign!

Posted by West Virginia Rebel on 03/05/08 at 12:12 AM from United States

Well, Fox News, MSMBC and CNN have called Texas for Hillary. I guess the Cult of Obama only went so far.

Posted by Manwhore on 03/05/08 at 12:17 AM from United States

I guess the Cult of Obama only went so far.

Man, who was there to predict that one?

Posted by Hal_10000 on 03/05/08 at 01:40 AM from United States

Man, who was there to predict that one?

Actually, apart from the narrow victory I predicted for Obama in Texas, I called tonnight pretty accurately.  Hildog has gained about 30 pledged delegates (at of 1:30 CT) and is likely to end up between 20 and 40, depending on how the cauci go.

The press will spin it the way Hillary wants. But all she did was avoid disaster. She’s still losing.

Posted by Manwhore on 03/05/08 at 03:13 AM from United States

I can probably have counted on you to keep some trail that you could point to, that would have spelled out a victory to just about anything. However, no you did not. I kept a very accurate account for you all the way up to today, where I explained to you why Obama would not win.

You’re reasons for championing him were questionable from the beginning, and it takes no rocket scientist to predict that he wouldn’t make it, just like it took no rocket scientist to predict Ron Paul to be an instant defeat.

the only thing left is to question why you made such a choice. Much like Ron Paul, you don’t seem to have done so out of sincerity, and I never bought the ‘Well he matches up to McCain so much more deficiently’ defense.

I hate McCain, but if you’ve just asked me to eat a Shit Sandwich at gun point, and have three to choose from my first stipulations are “Which of the three sandwiches are smallest” and “How long do I have to chew?”

the first choice has been made for you.

Posted by Hal_10000 on 03/05/08 at 03:32 AM from United States

Me, earlier today:

Clinton wins Ohio by about 10 points.  Obama narrowly takes Texas. Clinton takes Rhode Island and Obama takes Vermont. She ends the day having gained about 20 pledged delegates on Obama.  The press goes nuts with “comeback kid” stories.  By the end of the week, despite Obama victories in Wyoming and Mississippi that wipe out her gains, she’s calling on him to concede.

All of that looks about right, except that she edged him the Texas primary vote. But it looks like once the caucuses are done, she’ll narrowly lose the Texas delegate count.

If you look at the delegate math, the only way Clinton can win is with either a massive amount of superdelegates or getting Florida/Michigan in.  That’s certainly possible.  But that doesn’t mean she “won” the primary.

Posted by Manwhore on 03/05/08 at 03:39 AM from United States

Me, earlier today:

Me just now:

As for any other shred of credibility:

Note where she ‘edged’ him. I wonder how she’ll fare next in a state that the other “McBushhitlerhaliburton” is running?

It apears ‘change’ is happening right in front of you, and I can predict at least 4 votes registered in the state of Florida.

McCain vs. Hillary.

Posted by HARLEY on 03/05/08 at 03:59 AM from United States

Its not over yet, still a lot of blood letting left to do by both campaigns.
i just wonder that this run for the nomination might bleed both of them dry.

Posted by Manwhore on 03/05/08 at 04:07 AM from United States

Its not over yet, still a lot of blood letting left to do by both campaigns.
i just wonder that this run for the nomination might bleed both of them dry.

Ins’allah. Hillary will win the nomination, and good. Obama was a dangerous viral threat.

Posted by HARLEY on 03/05/08 at 04:15 AM from United States

I think Hillery is a worse threat, not a lot just a bit more.

now im off to hell.....

Posted by dwex on 03/05/08 at 10:26 AM from United States

Don’t forget there’s still this whole super-delegate nonsense to get sorted out. Sigh.

Next entry: You Reap What You Sow