No legacy is so rich as honesty - William Shakespeare

Hot Momma

Welcome to Georgia.

A 37-year-old woman who married a 15-year-old boy was indicted Tuesday on charges of child molestation, statutory rape and enticing a child for indecent purposes.

Lisa Lynette Clark, who says she is pregnant with the teenager’s child, was arrested earlier this month after their November 8 wedding.

She has been ordered not to come within 100 feet of the boy.

Georgia law allows children of any age to marry—without parental consent—if the bride-to-be is pregnant. The law dates back to the early 1960s and was written to prevent out-of-wedlock births.

Click on the link and check out the picture.  She’s a total MILF.  Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with women today?

Posted by Lee on 11/30/05 at 08:14 AM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:29 AM from United States

Eh, she doesn’t do anything for me.  Although, being 24, I must be either too old or too young for her.

I suppose that on the bright side, these two weren’t related.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:30 AM from United States

That is a head shot…

She might be a fat chick

Posted by Drumwaster on 11/30/05 at 10:32 AM from United States

The teenagr was on probation for burglary charges?

Ah, love…

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:39 AM from United States

That is a head shot…She might be a fat chick

Maybe, but with her face and neck so thin and her clavicals visible, I doubt she is a porker., on the top half anyway.

I suppose that on the bright side, these two weren’t related.

ROFLMAO!! Now that’s funny, I don’t care who you are!

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:42 AM from United States

There are a lot of woman in that age bracket with serious control issues.THey want to be the one in charge.
Regardless,come to Beavis mama!

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:47 AM from United States

Here’s another pic.

Beavis dfeinitely wants to play.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:51 AM from United States

Okay, so I’m as dense as a f*cking bowling ball, but can someone explain why it’s okay for a person “of any age” to get married (for the explicit purpose of avoiding out-of-wedlock births, no less), but this husband and wife are not allowed within 100 feet of each other??? Are we s’posed to believe that this contingency (female with minor male) never occured to Georgia’s lawmakers?

Georgia, make up your f*cking mind.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:58 AM from United States

Not to be chauvanistic about it,cbass,but could any of the males who wrote this law way back when even imagine that the hot milfs would be trolling for teens? Hell,I still don’t really get it, but some young’uns obviously did!
GOD,I’M HERE ALL WEEK,TRY THE VEAL!!!!!!

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 11:24 AM from United States

I used to hammer MILFs like that all the time 20 to 25 years ago.  Easiest pickups there are - basically you just say “hi” and buy them a drink.  An hour later she’s naked in the back seat of her car.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 11:31 AM from United States

Umm, “way back when” was the “early 1960’s”—the movie “The Graduate” was released in 1967, so the concept of an established, powerful female lusting after a sweet thang younger male couldn’t have been totally beyond the powers of imagination. Basically, you answer my question:

with a resounding “YES”. My problem is, if that’s true, it only illustrates pathetic naïveté on the part of those lawmakers.

I repeat: Georgia, make up your mind.

As far as I’m concerned, the legal marriage trumps the “statutory rape” nonsense, but that’s just me.

They’re Husband and Wife.  F*ckin’ deal with it, Georgia.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 11:42 AM from United States

i may be wrong but it was my understanding that they got married after the statutory rape in an attempt to legitimise the crime.a bit like trying to buy the car after you stole it to stay out of jail.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 11:53 AM from United States

What I want to know is if Georgia will garnish his wages from Micky D’s to pay for child support once the marriage goes “south” ?

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 12:05 PM from United States

Cbass has a point, they cannot have it both ways.
The tears of joy during their driveway wedding, the memories....
And the trumping of the law over the fact that he cannot be compelled to testify against his spouse.
What is extra hilarious is that he is her son’s best friend, now he’s his father-in-law.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 12:06 PM from Canada

This chick is still to young for me.  Can’t we go back to talking about the 70 yr old prostitutes?

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 12:07 PM from United States

dude, like that guy will be able to hold down a nice gig like that.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 12:08 PM from Canada

Hot GrandMomma

Yum.

(in best Pip accent)

I’ll pay $50 for one.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 02:38 PM from United States

Ok its off topic but I saw this headline on news.yahoo and had to post it:

“Judge deals RIM blow in BlackBerry case”

Is it just me or does this conjure up something other than a handheld electronic device?

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 03:15 PM from United States

Once gay marriage is legalized, I see absolutely NO REASON why we shouldn’t legalize this.  After all, it will simply be a matter of “intergenerational love” as the psychologists and psychiatrists of the mid to late 90’s called it in their symposiums and conferences.

Oh, and what about legalizing polygyny and beastiality?  It’s about time!

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 03:16 PM from United States

But how much does the judge charge for Mongolian Sticky Bun?

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 03:16 PM from United States

Of course, the Islamists won’t be happy.  But, they’ll just have to learn to NAMBLA.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 03:39 PM from United States

I agree, cbass, but Hoffman was portraying a 21-22 year old college graduate in that movie, not a 15 year old minor.  He was legal pickins for Mrs. Robinson.  (schwingggggg!  And it was still VERY controversial then) I still have a thing for Katherine Ross from that movie!

Dave D.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 04:23 PM from United States

"Mrs. Robinson.” factoid, The church used in the wedding scene in Waynes’s World” to pay homage to Mrs. Robinson was a few blocks north from the La Verne, California home of the Branch Davidians and a couple blocks south of an In-n-Out Burger joint.

Posted by on 12/01/05 at 08:18 AM from United States

Understood, but I’m just sayin’ that Georgia’s legislature should have been aware of the possibility when they were passing this law. After all, Charlie Chaplin’s first two wives were 16, which is still a minor, so it couldn’t have been completely unheard of. And Chaplin is more “way back when” than the early 1960’s, so they had no excuse. I merely brought up “The Graduate” as an example of the reversed roles.

Posted by Poosh on 12/01/05 at 05:27 PM from United Kingdom

lucky kid.

Posted by Kilroy on 12/02/05 at 04:59 PM from United States

Bruning charges 22 year old man married to 14 year old girl

Man weds pregnant 14 year old.

This will be interesting.

For Fact Bot, what are the two States that allows the wedding of a 12 year old to be legal, with their parents’ blessing, and a Judges signature.?

Posted by Drumwaster on 12/02/05 at 05:21 PM from United States

And a judge’s signature? {kidding}

None at this time. Currently, though, thewre are three states that allow marriage under such circumstances at 14 - Iowa, Missouri and South Carolina. Colorado allows marriage at 15, and about half the others allow it at 16.

However, there have been a few states that allowed marriage at 12, but they changed their laws (Kansas and Massachusetts, where boys could marry at 14 and girls at 12), and most States will recognize marriages that took place legally elsewhere, even if their laws might have different (higher) age requirements.

Posted by Kilroy on 12/02/05 at 05:29 PM from United States

Someday I will figure out where you get your info.

Posted by Drumwaster on 12/02/05 at 05:47 PM from United States

It’s not a matter of actually knowing the facts, it’s knowing where to look. Try here, even though they admit that they are out of date.

In 1889, California raised the age to 14.

From 10. :-o

Posted by Poosh on 12/02/05 at 05:57 PM from United Kingdom

then again she could be fat…

It should be said a 15 year boy is easily capable of manipulating a weak woman into having sex with him. All though a woman that attractive, I don’t know.

Unless she’s fat.

Next entry: Site No Worky?

Previous entry: Warm Up the Chair