Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window - Steve Wozniak

Mikey Hearts Hurricanes

Oh, for...WTF?

If there is indeed a God then I hope he/she/it strikes Mikey down with a massive heart attack/stroke, which His Lardness seems to have miraculously avoided so far.

Posted by West Virginia Rebel on 08/29/08 at 10:08 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 08/29/08 at 11:28 PM from United States

Fuck him. Ugh.

Posted by mikeguas on 08/30/08 at 12:27 AM from United States

Wow, after New Orleans was damn near destroyed, he wants to finish it off to spite the GOP. I remember a post a few weeks back comparing this asshole to the asshole Coulter. Well, some wanted evidence they are one in the same. It’s on video. Good post WVR.

Posted by Hal_10000 on 08/30/08 at 09:49 AM from United States

Cross posted to Moorewatch.  Thanks WVR!

Posted by on 08/30/08 at 12:20 PM from United States

Gustav is going to bowl over my parents town of Houma LA.  It’s headed straight for it.  I hope it’s weakened by the time it gets to Baton Rouge.

Posted by on 08/30/08 at 12:32 PM from United States

A massive stroke is coming; makes me wonder how he deals with with his hypertension and type II diabetes, or like most lard-ass fatsos he just ignores them....

Posted by mikeguas on 08/30/08 at 07:54 PM from United States

Here’s another joke from the former Democratic National Committee chairman. Laughing about this potentially devastating hurricane. If this one maintains its strength, and moves slightly west of New Orleans, this could spell the end of that city altogether, and these dipshits are joking about it. He even mentions it hitting New Orleans while laughing that it will be during Bush’s speech. Now you tell me these assholes care about the downtrodden beyond political agendas. BULLSHIT!

Posted by mikeguas on 08/30/08 at 08:11 PM from United States

All this aside, I could see if there was a thunderstorm in Minnesota during the convention, and it knocked out the power and they made a joke, but after lives lost, suffering, and billions in damage, and now the obvious crocodile tears from this bunch, the hope for a strike of a hurricane in a beaten down city that can cause even more massive damage is just fucking pathetic.

Posted by Ed Kline on 08/31/08 at 08:27 AM from United States

Ummm am I the only one who thinks it isnt cost effective to keep rebuilding a city that resides uner sea level in a bowl?

Not defending Mikey by any stretch as that he WANTS this to happen, and for political reasons at that.
I dont want it to happen at all, but if it does, I dont want to rebuild it again just to have it happen in another 10 years.

I’m just saying that if New Orleans gets demolished again, maybe it should stay that way.

Posted by on 08/31/08 at 10:38 PM from United States

Micheal Moore is as stupid as he is fat. He looks very hungry in this youtube.

Next entry: Pondering Palin