You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life - Albert Camus

New writers for RTFTLC
by JimK

Join me in welcoming back Aaron, and in welcoming Harley and The Contrarian into the fold.  This is going to be fun.  Gentlemen, please feel free to jump in as the muse moves you.

Posted by JimK on 04/19/09 at 06:17 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 04/19/09 at 06:42 PM from United States

This will be good. I hope Hal plans on staying on as well as he had mentioned he might want to take a break for a while.

Posted by Thrill on 04/19/09 at 06:52 PM from United States

Congrats!  I look forward to seeing what you guys can do.

Posted by HARLEY on 04/19/09 at 07:20 PM from United States

oh shit..................

Posted by on 04/19/09 at 07:31 PM from United States

oh shit..................

hahahahah. You’ll do fine.

Posted by InsipiD on 04/19/09 at 07:41 PM from United States

Cool.  Congratulations guys, and I look forward to some improvement to the discourse here.

Posted by on 04/19/09 at 08:12 PM from United States

Hey Jim, am I correct to assume now that since you’re posting here that right-thoughts is being merged into right-thinking?

Btw, really soryy to hear about Lee.  He seemed like a real stand up guy.  I’ve been reading this site for years but never posted.  I’ve always found it informative and entertaining.  I hope it keeps going strong.

Posted by West Virginia Rebel on 04/19/09 at 08:52 PM from United States

Cool...it’ll be like a blogger’s clubhouse. “You guys wanna see a dead body?”

Posted by The Contrarian on 04/19/09 at 10:51 PM from Germany

As I (groundlessly) assume that I am the first and only black writer here, I intend to do all of my posts in ebonix to assert my racial identity.

Also, if any of you crackas disagree with me, you’re racist.

>:O

Posted by on 04/19/09 at 11:06 PM from United States

I intend to do all of my posts in ebonix to assert my racial identity.

Thanks fine. Someone else posts daily to remind us he got the retard slot :)

Posted by on 04/19/09 at 11:15 PM from United States

Seriously though, it’s good to see you as a main poster. I’ve always thought you had great skill in conveying your thoughts.

WVR, just kidding with the cheapshot, but should be more honest on where you truly stand. If you’re going to post like a centrist Democrat, just say you are one. That’s all most people are asking for here.

Posted by Manwhore on 04/19/09 at 11:40 PM from Germany

If you could somehow also point out to us that everything is a conspiracy created by the white man, I’d be more than entertained. A small suggestion for a subject:

“Japanese Manko. Is it really sideways?”

Posted by JimK on 04/19/09 at 11:41 PM from United States

I would French kiss a Boxer (Barbara, not the dog) to see a whole post discussing some erudite political philosophy done entirely in ebonics.

Posted by on 04/20/09 at 12:12 AM from Australia

http://www.writtenhumor.com/ebonics.html. Knock yourself out :)

Posted by West Virginia Rebel on 04/20/09 at 12:43 AM from United States

Section8: I always thought of myself as an independent...there are some areas where I consider myself conservative, and others where I am admittedly more liberal.

But this is going to be good overall...the place will definitely liven up a bit.

Posted by The Contrarian on 04/20/09 at 01:16 AM from Germany

“Japanese Manko. Is it really sideways?”

lulz.