The Government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them. - Mark Twain

Obligatry “Earth Day” post

Have at it. Seriously, I do not feel like rehasing the whole ordeal about how these people are really just watermellons - scratch the surface of a greeny, and find a died in the wool red commie eugenist- so I will just put this post up, with this video that gave me the chills, to let you vent about this meaningless and totally idiotic day on our calendar.

I screamed too at the end of this video because it reminded me of this:

Happy Earth Day, or something…

Update: I decided to add this before some moron made the point that I want to destroy the world in pursuit of a profit - as if I do not need to breath the same air, drink the same water, and live in the same world as the rest - to clarify that I am all for a clean environment. I do that by always picking up my trash, and sometimes that of others whom you can immediately tell are your usual leftard, teaching my son to love and respect the earth, the environment, and to always do sensible conservation to maintain it, and to in short practice this, and not just preach. What turns me off about the entire environmental movement is that this bunch of creeps are all died-in-the-wool communists pushing that agenda under the guise of environmentalism. The proof is out there after a century of communism that nobody is worse to the environment that these communists.

Just like the scream about fiscal responsibility when it’s a cudgel to beat up their opposition, then set new records in depravity when they control the purse strings, or scream about illegal wars and the murder of innocents, for profit nevertheless, when they are not in power, only to turn a blind eye when they do far, far worse, this is all a ruse. A means to get to an ugly end nobody would go along with but for these lies and faux concerns. It’s the vile and evil things they believe in and actually are trying to get that turn me off, not the need for a clean environment. Watermelons are evil. That’s the point.

Posted by AlexinCT on 04/23/11 at 10:55 AM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by InsipiD on 04/23/11 at 02:46 PM from United States

A friend of mine and I once practiced shooting pistols in the woods so long that we shot down a small tree.  This kind of thing makes me want to go do that, and take a big shit, just because I’m out there.

Posted by on 04/23/11 at 03:25 PM from United States

And we’re supposed to trust these people about, well ANYTHING?

Sorry, but the best thing an envirotard can ever do is to immediately prove his devotion to the cause by turning him/herself into fertilizer....

Posted by CaptCBleu on 04/23/11 at 05:43 PM from United States

UHHH, yeah. Where’s my chainsaw.... Can I cut these enviroweenies down?

Posted by on 04/23/11 at 06:14 PM from United States

Do it for the children, do it for the planet, do it for a good laugh

How cool is it to have a name like “Star”?

In another example of “aren’t you glad you don’t live here”, you folks should be thanking us Californians for putting out the homing becon of idiocy. For anybody that has ever been to Santa Cruz, they glossed it up a bit, these are sane ones.

Posted by Hal_10000 on 04/23/11 at 06:46 PM from United States

Just tweeted this: Question: Tea Party rally vs. Earth Day rally. Which one leaves a bigger mess on the Mall? (I’ve been there; I know the answer).

It’s amazing how environmentally sloppy the Earth Day rallies can be.  Last time I was in DC, there were water bottles and SUVs everywhere.

Posted by AlexinCT on 04/23/11 at 07:41 PM from United States

Thank you very much. As is I have to deal with enough fruits & nuts here in CT, but CA, especially the big urban areas, is like drowning in madness. Keep them there man.

Recuesing myself on the grounds that I have the same experience.

The 2 tea party meetings I have attended had people that took their trash with them. Every lib function I have seen, including these earth loving eugenist get-togethers that have people pining for 5.75 billion of the world’s population - never themselves however - to be turned back into dirt, leaves behind a mess. I still remember some leftard laughing at me for picking up trash and then getting all nuts when I pointed out that as usual it’s others that have to clean the mess of the reds.

Seriously, these people are all hypocritical losers.

Posted by West Virginia Rebel on 04/23/11 at 08:04 PM from United States

In honor of Earth Day...

Posted by Hal_10000 on 04/24/11 at 06:54 AM from United States

Even worse, WVR, that fucker managed to fight extradition for five years using a series of bogus arguments that the French were sympathetic too.  And a whole bunch of European Green Party tools were trying to keep him from ever facing justice for his actions.

Posted by InsipiD on 04/24/11 at 10:29 AM from United States

I’m pretty sure that death penalty had to be off the table to get him back, too.  Can you imagine trying to live somewhere that a body was oozing juices in the closet, and it was your fault?  He did that.  Give him 5 more years and he’ll be the next Mumia when it comes to liberal clamoring for release.

Posted by Hal_10000 on 04/24/11 at 03:52 PM from United States

Insip, he committed the crime before the death penalty was restored, so it didn’t apply.  That DID come up in the extradition because France will not extradite people who would face the death penalty.

It’s nothing compared to the disgusting fracas with Charles Ng, but it was plenty controversial here in PA.