The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it - Henry David Thoreau

Site No Worky?

A few people have reported problems leaving comments to some of the posts.  I can’t replicate them.  Can you guys give me specific details as to what is happening?

Update: Everything is fixed.  It’s because someone (cough - Salinger - cough) screwed up the URL in their link.  Remember, folks, if you’ve got a long URL, use tinyurl.com to shorten it first.

Posted by Lee on 11/30/05 at 08:16 AM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 09:42 AM from Canada

Your “Not Making the Case” topic is not working anymore. The comments box is munged. Any time you click the comment box, it takes you to ‘Story not found’ page on Yahoo.

Speaking of not making the case, I wondered if you took a look at this.

By the way, I had to take out the target="_new" clause to get the link to work.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 09:59 AM from United Kingdom

cheers mishu - haven’t seen that before.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:06 AM from United Kingdom

That is great Mishu - at least it is something along which the debate can be framed. Is it an updated document, or was it written in Nov 2005?

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:50 AM from United States

I think my keyboard is a little...sticky from the pix of Ms Clark.
Other thatn that all is fine here.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 10:58 AM from United States

There’s a joke in here somewhere, I’m sure:

null

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 02:56 PM from Canada

britishcress, that was published as of today.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 04:01 PM from United States

Hey mishu, glad to hear you can finally see the truth when it’s pointed out to you repeatedly.

Mishu after trying to click some links: “...quoting old dead links to make his case. Hahahaha.”

Mishu after trying to post his own link and not double-checking it (it was broken too): “Funny. My link works. Maybe if you pull your Janine Garafalo dildo out your ass and learn how to use this blog’s editing tools, you opinion may actually be considerable.”

Ah yes. If at first you don’t succeed… revel in your blind arrogant ignorance.

Posted by on 11/30/05 at 04:12 PM from United States

I did have my Garafalo dildo in my butt tho. It’s nice because it curves so far to the left…

Posted by Tetzman on 12/01/05 at 12:37 PM from United States