I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them - Isaac Asimov

Speaking of Bangkok…

For the first time since the sacking of Washington D.C. during the War of 1812, Canadians have something to be proud of.

Blue-eyed Canadian brunette Natalie Glebova was crowned Miss Universe 2005 in the Thai capital Tuesday in the 54th annual pageant.

The 23-year-old model from Toronto was chosen from five finalists - the four others from Latin America - who were selected to answer random questions onstage in the final round of the competition. The 12-judge panel chose beauties from Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela and Canada for the final round.

Okay, I have to admit, this chick is a piece of ass.

image

Posted by Lee on 05/31/05 at 01:13 AM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by Helo on 05/31/05 at 02:33 AM from United States

Amen to that!

Posted by Lee on 05/31/05 at 02:45 AM from United States

It’s amazing… I’m 12 years older than Miss Universe.  FUCK I feel old sometimes.

Posted by Helo on 05/31/05 at 03:03 AM from United States

FUCK I feel old sometimes.

While the Ms. Universe’s of the world are hard to come by, I can’t tell you how many ultra-hot 35+ year old ladies I’ve seen in the past few years. I’m talking vah-voom!

Don’t give up hope, Lee.

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 03:25 AM from United States

23 is old…

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 03:37 AM from Canada

The 23-year-old model from Toronto

She sure as hell could not have come from Vancouver.  Vancouver has the most repulsive chicks in all of Canada.  I had to find my wife in a different city in the province that’s how bad it is in Vancouver.

Posted by Aaron - Free Will on 05/31/05 at 03:43 AM from United States

I think what’s happening is that the super-hotties of the 80’s and early 90’s are now entering their MILF phases.

Posted by Lee on 05/31/05 at 03:55 AM from United States

I went to Toronto once on a business trip.  The guy who drove me from the airport to my rental car was Jamaican.  The woman working behind the Avis counter was Jamaican.  When I got to my hotel, the two men working behind the desk were Jamaican.  The guy who took my bags up to my room was Jamaican.  Every fucking person I encountered there was Jamaican.  I wondered if I’d gotten on the wrong flight.

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 04:04 AM from Canada

Lee
Let me tell you about the story of the Joe Penny fan club.  When I was younger I was on a summer vacation and I was working the late shift at my summer job so got up late in the morning.  I happened upon the Regis and Kathy Lee show and I saw that Joe Penny from Jake and the Fat Man was on.  At the time Jake and the Fat Man was a TV show I occasionally watched and thus my interest.  When old Joe came on they surprised him with the president of the Joe Penny fan club.  The president of the Joe Penny Fan Club was some excited nerdy chick who almost pissed her paints when she saw Joe for the first time in the flesh and probably actually did piss her paints when he hugged her.  I thought this was unbelievable.  It would have never occurred to me that Joe Penny had a fan club.  Lets be honest he was an awful actor who played in a few modestly successful TV shows.  What I learned, however, was, if Joe Penny has a fan club, then everyone out there has a fan club that they may not even know about.  Somewhere out there Lee there is chick who is nuts about you and you may have already met her.

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 04:17 AM from Canada

Well Lee if you don’t like Jamaican people you can come to Vancouver.  You will have to put up with the ugly chicks, but there aren’t any Jamaican people here.  Hang on maybe the Jamaicans know something we don’t!

Posted by HARLEY on 05/31/05 at 08:39 AM from United States

I love the Jamaican accent… i had a great time down there a few years a go.

That Gal is defiantly a hottie. I’m just surprised she aint a dam Blondie.. <blonde’s are overrated>

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 09:13 AM from United States

Another Brunette Hottie...

who’s also 23 and has talent out the ass…

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 09:34 AM from United States

who’s also 23 and has talent out the ass…

exactly, I couldn’t believe how well Danica did the other day.  Perfect day, perfect race, if only I’d met her face to face.

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 10:40 AM from United States

nates a poet and he doesn’t even know it.

According to my Chinese friend TO is overrun with Chinese.  He lived there a while ago though.

also:

i don’t want to go to toronto
i don’t want to go
all of the blocks are square
none of the streets are twisted
none of the streets are paved with bricks
there’s too many elevators in toronto
not enough stairs in toronto
not enough stairs
all of the food in toronto is made of edible oil products
they don’t have bagels in toronto
they have doughnuts
doughnuts made of edible oil
i don’t like doughnuts
they don’t have bagels
i don’t want to go to toronto
people don’t have faces in toronto
they have cigarette ads instead
they listen to your phone calls
there’s a tower in toronto that controls people’s minds
it’s illegal to possess brightly coloured balloons in toronto
illegal to own brightly coloured balloons
all of the children in toronto must wear suits
even the girls
three piece suits
the buildings in toronto have no windows
i don’t want to go
everyone lives in sub-terrainian caverns
filled with doughnuts made of edible oil
i don’t want to go
nobody goes to the bathroom in toronto
they have a special operation
they have it removed surgically
there’s a tax on all wicker goods in toronto
there’s huge buildings with no windows
and streets with no curves
and inside you find little girls in suits
running around with black balloons
and munching on edible oil products
the kids don’t have names
they have numbers which are assigned to them at birth
they’re called three hundred and eighty seven point seven
four hundred and twelve point nine
and they all have cigarette ads instead of faces
i don’t want to go to toronto
i don’t want to go
i have plenty of wicker goods
i don’t want a tax on my wicker goods
i like going to the bathroom
i don’t want to go the hospital
i don’t want to go to toronto
i don’t want to go
do i have to go to toronto?
do i?
do i have to go?
i don’t want to go
do i have to go to toronto?
i don’t want to go

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 10:42 AM from United States

and Nick,
Don’t let google make you think you meant “Natalia Glebova” you’ll be sorry

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 10:44 AM from United States

yeah, how bout that, I didn’t even realize it.  Danica must be my muse.

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 11:27 AM from United States

Hey Nate, did ya see how she got rubbed by one and spun out by another and still finished 4th??

Any girl that can drive like that at 200+ MPH gives me wood…

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 11:30 AM from United States

And speaking of rubbing, you can rub one out w/ Danica every Sunday A.M. on “Power Block” on Spike TV

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 11:32 AM from United States

(...mebbe that shoulda been “Speaking of bangkok”...)

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 11:33 AM from United States

yeah, I couldn’t believe she contolled that spin the way she did.  Didn’t it seem to you that everybody else was starting to get pissed about how much attention she was getting.  Especially her own team?

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 11:45 AM from Canada

She was actually born in Russia and emmigrated to Canada when she was 10.

Posted by Sean Galbraith on 05/31/05 at 12:16 PM from Canada

Summertime in Toronto (aka next Tuesday between the frosts) is a true sight for the eyes. I’ve never been in a city that rejoices summer as much as this place.

Posted by Sean Galbraith on 05/31/05 at 12:18 PM from Canada

More photos

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 12:21 PM from United States

Every fucking person I encountered there was Jamaican.

Times have changed...last time I was in Toronto, there were Sieks with towel heads every where.

Lee, you every check out any of the “gentlemen’s clubs” in Toronto?  Some of the finest trim I’ve ever seen…

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 12:34 PM from Canada

Toronto is the most ethnically dense city in the world, according to Toronto.  However, if it’s not, it’s got to be close.  There are lots of people from everywhere in that city.  A walk down the street is like taking the small world ride at Disney land.

Those pictures of Danica are hot.  Yes, she is a beautiful woman.  However, I notice in one pic she has a bit of ass crack hanging out.  Now, I understand that a lot of women (feminists) have penis envy and want to emulate everything a man does.  Ass crack is only a recent addition to this pathetic need.  I think it had to do with getting women in to trades such as carpentry, plumbing and construction, since ass crack is mandatory in these trades.  Women wouldn’t get involved in these trades because of ass crack so the feminists had to make ass crack a fashion statement because they are jealous of the men.  That’s why we have low riding jeans.  Ass crack, like gaudy tattoos (see other post) is not something women should emulate.  It’s gross for men and it’s gross for women.  If you are a woman and want to show me your ass, then show the whole thing.  Not some little part that brings up traumatic memories of having construction done on my house.

Basically what I’m saying is that we should stop ass crack in all its forms.  Get rid of low riding jeans and stuff like that.  Women don’t be exactly like men; help men solve the ass crack problem.  Don’t be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution.

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 12:40 PM from United States

I thought one of the coolest things about Danica Patrick was after the race, a reporter asked her what it felt like to be the first woman to lead a lap at Indy, to be the highest placing woman ever, etc. etc. I don’t remember her response verbatim, but it was essentially “I didn’t win, so none of it means shit.” Now THAT’S competitive.

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 12:43 PM from Canada

Well said jf.  I think ass crack could be the biggest problem we face.

Posted by Sean Galbraith on 05/31/05 at 01:11 PM from Canada

jf: Actually, according to the UN it is the most diverse. More first-languages spoken in Toronto than in even New York (over 200, IIRC).

Posted by on 05/31/05 at 08:49 PM from United States

Ah, now I remember why I hate beauty pagents.

Posted by Jason on 05/31/05 at 09:37 PM from United States

It’s a good thing that Canadian foreign policy finally lead to the fall of the berlin wall and, consequently, the iron curtain, so that these beauties could get out.

{/sarcasm}