No legacy is so rich as honesty - William Shakespeare

Still Dead Like A Mofo

It’s 9pm California time, and I’m on my way home from work.  I don’t know if my internet access is going to be on when I get there.  If there are no new posts from me tonight, that’s why.

Goddamn motherfucking Time Warner Cable bastards.  Die!!!

Posted by Lee on 10/31/06 at 09:50 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 11/01/06 at 12:27 AM from United States

It’s odd that Time Warner is such a cunt where you live. I’m in central NY, and Time Warner is what we have. It’s very, very reliable here. When i was in buffalo for school, they have Adelphia there. And my god, did it deep throat massive diseased cock. Also, a buddy in maryland has comcast and he bitches about it every time we talk haha.

Posted by mikeguas on 11/01/06 at 01:13 AM from United States

So Time Warner isn’t good? I’m about to drop Verizon and go with TW, because they keep double billing me every month for half the service.

Posted by on 11/01/06 at 01:17 AM from United States

For me TW has been “decent.” It was during the switchover process from Adelphia to TW that was the major bitch.

Posted by mikeguas on 11/01/06 at 01:26 AM from United States

I think I’ll go the TW route then, because the switchover from Adelphia just completed here. Plus, I don’t think cable goes down every morning like my DSL is doing now.

Posted by Lee on 11/01/06 at 01:27 AM from United States

Okay, the modem JUST came back on, about 24 hours after it went off.  For what it’s worth, I’m willing to give TW the benefit of the doubt, because right now they’re switching over from Comcast.

I had a great experience with Comcast, I’d recommend it to anyone.  However, I know JimK (who lives in CT) thinks they’re the fucking antichrist, so I guess it’s a local thing.

Posted by HARLEY on 11/01/06 at 05:50 AM from United States

im on a local telephone companies DSL, its been very reliable… no problems…

Next entry: Two Minds