The Government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them. - Mark Twain

The Shortest Straw

There’s a few new options in the PJM Straw Poll:  Ron Paul and Fred Thompson.  Or, you can pick from your favorite theocon.  Now that there’s a few new options to choose from, click on the link and pick your favorite.

Posted by Lee on 03/29/07 at 10:28 PM (Discuss this in the forums)

Comments

Posted by on 03/30/07 at 05:47 AM from United States

The focus on the family guy Dobson says Fred is no christan..but Newt..the guy who cheated on his wife and dumped one while she had cancer is great...Maybe I should take a look at Freddy...When did my party become a slave to these fools..This clown is saying who is and isnt christan

Posted by on 03/30/07 at 07:53 AM from United States

Link Dennis?

Posted by on 03/30/07 at 11:23 AM from United States

Here you go:
Dobson’s a dick

Posted by on 03/30/07 at 11:28 AM from United States

Ron Paul all the way.
He’s probably the last Constitutionist left in Washington. I voted for him in ‘88 and I’ll vote for him again.

Posted by on 03/30/07 at 02:14 PM from United States

I have to assume that this Ethan blogger is correct.  IF so, Dobson is full of shit.  Since when does someone define Crhistianity by anything other than behavior.  Thompson has always been above board in my opinion.  Dobson should have also queried Thompson before stating (in his opinion) that he is not a Christian.  This makes him look like a fool.  Man, even I am starting to be afraid of these guys!

Next entry: Beat Box